venerdì 9 marzo 2012

WorldWide SWAP 2012 Liberated Quilters arrived

WOW!! Thank you Leanne Clare!!! Your package arrived. It's wonderful and very BIG and heavy!!

 Inside there are 4 book. Wonderful !!! I like Rose Hughes very much and her's fantastic landscapes.....
 There are many fabrics and orphan blocks....
 Other blocks and also a pincushion unfinished!!! Very nice
 And so on... many other modern fabrics. I like them!!! Natural buttons and metallic threads....
 Many picture from Seattle , city of Leanne.....and.... Chocolate!!! and peppermint tea with spices....
This package is much better than Christmas regards....I think.....
I'm very happy to participated to this international swap . I enjioy it very much....
THANK you so much   LEANNE CLARE. You are fantastic!!!
And this is my package that I mail to Mary M. in Minneapolis.... she prefer Italian fabric so I chose some plants in tipycal tuscany pot holder...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento